View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #10
detayls
Addict
detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.detayls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Kindle Voyage
Thumbs down .... but I bought and paid for the books....

DRM... , thanks for the link PilotBob.

It will take me a while to digest that page. It seems to me that you are saying that there are two differences between my Sony books and the Kindle books.

First, they are all encrypted in some way and have my name inside.

Second, the format of the pages is different and since the content is encrypted there is no way to do a simple conversion.

I guess I need to rethink my need for an eBook reader having been screwed by Sony and having avoided further screwing from Amazon.

I'll check in from time to time but my Sony is headed for eBay and Amazon just lost a sale.

See you at the library!

Thanks for the help.

David
detayls is offline   Reply With Quote