View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 12:59 AM   #1765
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
The only problem with that is that the Audible DirectShow codec is old and no longer supported. I tried it and was not too happy with the quality of the conversion: I think it only supports up to Audible format 3 (not 4 or enhanced). It's been a while since I tried it, though.
Supports format 4 just fine. Yes it is old, but it works fine. What I've discovered is that you can use the current shipping version of the Audible Manager with the old codec. No, it doesn't work with Enhanced format.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote