View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 01:41 PM   #7
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Sarah, you bring here a relevant point! I know many non computer users that would love ebooks and readers. They just can't get to learn and use software. For the state of ebooks at this time, computer use is essential.

It is true that ebabel is confusing. You really have to be a computer expert just to get by. The number of ebooks available is not fantastic yet, but that will change. Also I am confident that in the coming years when a leader appears (as I sense Sony will) the format war will stabilize. In the mean time, whatever non DRM text you can find can be translated. The basic two apps. that help are Acrobat Pro and Word. They are complicated but once mastered, it will be easy for you to use additional software.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote