View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 07:22 PM   #1
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4 Touch, Kindle Fire, HP Touchpad
Baen Books CD 17

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere recently in the threads I've read, but Baen released another new CD at the end of January. For those who don't know Baen occasionally releases these CDs on certain hardcover books that contain most of the other books in e-book format that the author has written.

The latest CD is Storm from the Shadows, which sadly doesn't have that most recent book, but it does include most of the older David Weber titles.

For those who haven't ever read these before there are some great books there, I know these CD releases got me hooked on some of the authors. Best of all, all of the books have no DRM on them.

You can download the current CD and the old ones for free from http://baencd.thefifthimperium.com/

Last edited by Ajax; 03-08-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote