View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 08:14 AM   #8
catsknit
Addict
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung tablet, Kobo Libra, InkPad 3 Pro
That's exactly why I just bought a Plus as well. I love my HD as a general tablet and regular e-reading but got the larger screen for pdfs, magazines and maybe netflix.

Prices may be a bit lower here and there but since B&N quit making the tablets I think they are going to get harder to find. When I decided to get mine a few weeks ago, Best Buy, Staples and Office Max had already run out and were not getting anymore. Target had a few left, which is where I got mine, and of course I could have ordered from B&N but wanted to get it sooner.

Supposedly they sold the tablet part of their business to an outside company but I haven't heard of anyone making them yet.

Last edited by catsknit; 10-15-2013 at 08:17 AM. Reason: added
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote