View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #39
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
So I've added the FullBookPageNumber to the Feature Settings for my Kobo Aura HD, and while it works perfectly (in terms of displaying page x of xxx for the entire book instead of page x of xx for the current chapter), it seems the page number update freezes my Aura HD when the book is first opened, or when I open a different book and then go back to the original book I was reading.

Is this a known or common problem with this feature? I really like the feature, but the freezing issue that comes with it, not so much!
That sounds like a known problem with kepubs that have embedded fonts. Pressing somewhere on the screen to bring the menu bars up and then dismissing them should display the text. If you select a font other than "Document default" is should prevent it from happening.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote