View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #313
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I think I'm coming up for renewal too, but I'm not sure if I will or not. I think every book I got with a credit later went on sale for $0.99.
I'm not renewing. Or, at least, I wasn't going to, but apparently my 6-month subscription was good for a year, because my account page says I'm good till August. It's possible there was a special going on at the time that I'm forgetting, because I know I haven't renewed - I checked all my sourcebooks receipts in my email. So I guess I have 6 more months of "Yeah, I don't really want any of the selections this month".

Unless, of course, M.L. Buchman releases another book.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote