View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:57 PM   #25
Kirtai
Addict
Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-650, iPad, Samsung Galaxy SII (JB), Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
And really, how deranged do you have to be to write in Textile? WHY? I use Textile all day long, in both my PM (Project Management) system and my CSR system (Desk, which used to be Assistly). Trust me, it ain't that much fun.
I don't, I'm currently using Markdown to format a few stories in plain text format I want to smarten up. I only mentioned Textile because I saw it was also recognised by calibre.
Kirtai is offline   Reply With Quote