View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #15264
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Whoops! With apologies to Dana Stabenow I've put a short hold on Whisper to the Blood while I insert 2 Christopher Buecheler books, Amun Sa and the Girl from the Desert a spoiler-free excerpt from The Children of the Sun and The Children of the Sun itself, which is the final novel in The II AM Trilogy. I did this because I received in my email this morning a Christopher Buecheler Newsletter reminding me of these 2 ebooks.

I read the first book in the II AM trilogy and enjoyed it. Thanks for the reminder! I've added the other two to my very long TBR list.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote