View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:07 AM   #209
papierflieger
papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Long time lurker here. Hi~~ ^^

I just received my first Kindle (PW) yesterday and it's currently in a case that someone linked to in this thread so I thought I'd post some pictures and a short review! Can't really remember what thread page the original link is on, but I bought it from this ebay seller.

The front part and the back part are both really sturdy and I think they'll do a good job of protecting the kindle on the go. The colour is true to the pictures, which is a relief because I was a little worried about that. The case seems well made to me. I haven't found any loose threads or uneven edges. The stitches on the front are clean, as is the embossed logo. The back part of the flap is glued onto the case, so I'll have to wait and see how that's going to hold up over time. The sleep/wake mechanism works flawlessly and the kindle sits firmly in the case. Shipping took around 10 days from the UK to Germany. Overall I'm really happy with my purchase!

I don't want to bomb the thread with pictures, so I'm only posting one picture. However, if you click on the picture it should take you to the album where the rest of the pictures are!

Btw, the font on the Kindle is TBGothic. I think it's one of the fonts that came pre-loaded for Japanese Kindle users.
papierflieger is offline   Reply With Quote