View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #73
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomtroll View Post
Sounds like the problem I had with my T1 when it first came out. I returned it & then bought another one when Sony came out with an update to fix that problem. I no longer have that problem with my T1. Not that I'm saying multi page turning is not likely to happen more than with button use.
It's interesting, but the only time my T1 does multiple page turns is when I'm using the buttons, it NEVER does it when I use the touch screens. Maybe I have a maverick device. My 350 and 950 are rock solid for page turning with either button or touchscreen.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote