View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 07:56 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by grvthang View Post
Not to split hairs, Blossom, and believe me, I'm no Apple fanboy, but I think it was an "iphone thing" before it was "an Android thing". The iphone came out over a year before the first Android phone.
So you have to swipe too on a Iphone to unlock it? I've never seen one so I have no idea.

As for it's Android thing, I was explaining why the Kindle Fire has a swipe to unlock. It's part of the Android o/s which was originally design for phones not tablets not that Android was the first to come up with the idea. It isn't something Amazon put it there but it's something all Android users have to deal with.

Last edited by Blossom; 07-31-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote