View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #64
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
The error may have been to hold on to the broken kindle before receiving the replacement. When my kindles failed, I returned them immediately when I recieved the email with the label attached.

It takes time for Amazon to receive the returned kindle. If its held too long or takes too long in delivery, Amazon may automatically close the account. They can check the UPS or USPS label number and see if the customer returned it. If they cannot track the customer return, the customer account may be automatically closed permanently.
Amazon does not automatically close an account for a delay in receiving a malfunctioning Kindle or even for failure to return it. In either case, Amazon will charge one's account with the price of a new Kindle (even if the replacement is a refurb).
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote