View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:56 PM   #11
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I hope this isn't a trend. My Sony Tablet didn't come with a cable either. You'll need to use a cable from another device (your NOOK perhaps?). Or buy one.
From Amazon's site:

Downloading and Transferring Files via USB

You can transfer a variety of content from a Windows or Mac computer to your Kindle Fire through a USB cable (sold separately), including music, videos, photos, and documents. When your Kindle Fire is plugged into your computer, it will appear as a removable mass-storage device.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200729530

Bummer.

I imagine my cable from my K3 should work.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote