View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #3
Ransom
Banned
Ransom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle-3
Nope, the heading uses the same
Quote:
align="center"
tag as the chapters. It's just the text size I'm using in the Calibre Viewer probably throwing things off a tad.

I thought about aligning everything to the left and then using indents and spaces to get everything to match, but then I figure that people viewing on a large device like an iPad might end up with something strange looking. But that's probably what I'll do.
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote