Thread: Navigation
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 06:47 PM   #10
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I'd like that myself.

In the meantime, the Home key will jump you back to the top of the page. Not as nice a solution, but it helps some.
On my laptop the home key is reather small and hard to hit accurately. I started to read the forum using search since you suggested the idea to put the search button in the tool bar. So I do a search after I have read a thread. Is this frowned upon or is it no problem reading the forum this way?

If the navigation tree was at the bottom i would use search less...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote