View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 10:23 PM   #5
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya3098 View Post
Also, try running "mntus --fsck umount", and then rebooting.

I need to do that all the time. For some reason, debian wheezy corrupts my kindle as soon as I plug it in.
All is better now. I had copied another libc to my path, I removed it and now all is as before. Thanks for the help, I was very concerned I really broke something, glad it was really a minor thing!
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote