View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 12:15 PM   #15
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by asjogren View Post
Without any changes, eBook rental makes more sense than "purchase".
I for one would LOVE an e-book rental service--like Netflix for movies.

The older and busier I get, the seldom I'm willing to spend precious free time re-reading something, or watching a movie I've seen a few times etc. vs. experiencing something new for the first time.

I'd gladly play say $10 a month for a 1 book at a time rental service. That low would probably have to be capped at 2-4 books a month or something, with an unlimited plan costing more. But that would be fine with me since I only read a couple books a month.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote