View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 10:56 AM   #6
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seli View Post
Cannot answer the poll since I am buying ebooks.
Of course I would like to see some things change.
Of course you can. Many people started reading and sharing paper books. After switching over to ebooks they still want to share. But DRM is a way the tell us that we will be criminals if we share.

If you buy DRM books you have lots of company. We won’t kill you for that (Well. Maybe just beat you up a little. )

In the end you can vote on those things that you want, and then comment on your choices.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote