View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 09:41 AM   #1
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
What stops you from buying ebooks

This is my first attempt at a poll and I had 2 posts before I was even ready.

I have read the opinions of most people elsewhere. But what is not all that clear is what choices people make in reguards to DRM. This poll is about as scientific as a pile of poop. No pretense there.

I've tried the options to DRM and don't like most of them.

I've downloaded pirated books. But then you have to speed more time proofreading them than enjoying them, so they were deleated

I've downloaded DRM books to strip off the DRM. But I don't like to give the publishers a sale for DRM books.

In the end, there are so many good non-DRM books around that I don't miss the DRM ones much. But if the publishers sell them without DRM they'll start getting my money.

Post Script added - Vote on those things that you want, and then comment on your choices. No poll worth reading and voting on can cover ALL view points.

Last edited by SameOldStory; 06-19-2010 at 10:59 AM.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote