View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Migrating, Merging and Multiple Calibre Folders

I'm sure this has been covered here somewhere but I'm not finding with the search terms I think would work. Please feel free to point me in the right direction. I have a laptop with 3 OSes all sharing the same Calibre eBook folder. I also have a desktop with 1 OS with it's own larger Calibre eBook folder.

I would like to migrate and merge the ebooks from my laptop (which has more books with corrected metadata and tags) with the larger Calibre folder on my desktop. I'm worried about overwriting the wrong books.

I think would also like to have a 2 Calibre folders: one for my Kindle 1 books and another for my Kindle 2 books (you know that whole different PID thing). I don't know if it would just be better to use tags to separate the K1 from the K2 books with the same title (is that possible)

Lead me, guide me.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote