Thread: Touch Pocket usage
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #1
il_mix
Enthusiast
il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.il_mix can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Touch
Pocket usage

Hi everyone,

I've just upgraded my Kobo Touch with firmware 3.1.0 (I had 2.6.1, if I remember well)
First news I've seen is the Pocket integration. Never heard about this service, but it looks nice, since I can read some interesting web pages on my Kobo offline and without the pain of searching them with Kobo browser.

I made this two simple test:
1) save an article with Firefox on my PC -> sync Kobo: the article is not visible in Kobo Poket articles, but it is via Pocket web (ex with Firefox).
2) save an article from Kobo browser: the article is visible both in Kobo Pocket articles and Pocket web.

Why the (1) doesn't work? Am I doing something wrong?
Note that I've made several sync (via Kobo menu) and Refresh (via Pocket settings), but the article won't appear in the list.

Thanks
MIX
il_mix is offline   Reply With Quote