View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:15 PM   #24
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
As I read the post, it isn't Zinio's issue.
They aren't saying they they can't deliver the magazine, they are saying that Discover might not pass the order on to them at all for a month, so they know nothing about it.
That is purely a Discover issue, no point shouting at Zinio about it.
And the refund or chargeback would be against Discover, not Zinio, as that is who the subscription was bought from.
-snip-
OP here... I agree 100%. My complaint is 100% with Discover. Zinio has nothing to do with it until Discover forwards the order to them.
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote