View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #13
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Confirmed working on my Kobo Glo, the instructions you posted for installing are good.

Pressing the light button takes me back to the home screen. The touch screen needs
calibrating, though. Touching news opens the calendar, and touching notes opens the
news. Also, the graphics are noticeably low resolution on the Glo's display.

I've been able to read the Glo's touch screen perfectly fine with a Python script,
so I'm not sure why koper isn't able to read it correctly.

But nice work on what you've done so far!
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote