View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:22 PM   #10
ThomasC
Thunder Down Under
ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.ThomasC is faster than slow light.

Device: kindle dxg, K3, K4nt, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbell View Post
DA Direct (an Australian owned company, based in Melbourne) is selling 6" ECO Readers with TTS (text to speech) capability, updated processors and (adjustable) 16 greyscale for A$299.00, including GST. Postage is approx A$15. Accessories included in price: cover, ANZ USB wall charger, earphones. Firmware updates are available via our server in Melb.

I believe this is cheaper than importing and you get local helpdesk and warranty support.

https://www.dadirect.com/books/ebookreader.asp

ECO Readers support Adobe DE ePub and PDF and you're not locked to a particular ebook store. www.readwithoutpaper.com is our companion store for ECO Readers.

I'm affiliated with DA Direct.
Where does it say that it has TTS (text to speech) capability?

Also, had a look at your associated ebook store www.readwithoutpaper.com and found that most books were ~2x the price of what I pay from Amazon for my Kindle. Also, Amazon lets you download samples for free, before you buy.

Cheers,
TomC
ThomasC is offline   Reply With Quote