View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 07:59 AM   #3
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
My thoughts

Hi Blizz, et al,

like Sabredog, I have no qualms about buying from overseas, and I have bought from bhphotovideo before without problems.

Pioneer computers is based in Oz, and they have what looks to be a rebadged Pocketbook 302 for AUD$499. You can save AUD$100 by buying from overseas, and this is not to be sneezed-at.

Officeworks has the Hanvon n526 for about AUD$400, and I had a quick play with this today, and it is reasonable (I'd rather have a PB 302), but again, buying locally brings a premium.

I wish you well in finding one, and because I have not made up my mind as yet, I'd love to hear how you fare.

Regards,

Michael P
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote