View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 03:16 AM   #2
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
You would be far better off not buying locally if you do not want to pay through the nose and do not want to buy the Kobo (which I do not consider flimsy).

Paying AU$549 for an ereader by buying locally is not the most economical way forward.

So where does that leave you? You would be best served to purchase from an overseas seller, such as;

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/E-...6/N/4289948202

Such companies will post out to Australia with no issues. You will save a good deal of your hard earned dollars and even after often expensive postage costs will come out far ahead of the price you will pay through a re-seller here in Australia.

Also, try eBay. I got my Sony PRS-300 pocket reader through a Sony reseller and paid less than AU$200 delivered. With the recent price drops, a sony PRS-900 would still be a far cheaper option than buying a BeBook Neo locally.

Formats are not an issue once you install Calibre, which will quite happily convert non DRM'ed ebooks to any format for your reader to use.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote