View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 07:54 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I've been using Palm PDAs for a long time to read; and have become acustomed to small pages and multiple hits of the next page button. With the demise of the PDA in favour of Smart Phones, my days of using the Palm to read were limited. Battery life has gone way down

The Kobo is a refreshing change, although I know I will have to find some accesories for it. I will in the short term miss the back light and the ability to read in bed. Some form of case will be needed; I am accustomed to taking the Palm with me to Tim Horton's or Starbucks and reading there.

Of course, it will also be nice when some of the ePub text size issues are resolved.

PDFs I don't really care about; to me, I want a format that adjusts to the device being used.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote