View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #1
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
Aquapac for the PRS 700

Today I received my Aquapac small Whanganui. At first I thought it was to small for my reader, since I had a hard time trying to get the reader in the pack.
The pack kinda sucked itself to the reader and I had no chance to shuff it down in the bag.

So I called Aquapac and asked them, what to do. They gave me a great little hint, what to do with a new Aquapac. It is indeed so, that the pack is very sticky in the inside when it it new.

So you just have to wrap a sheet of paper around the reader and put it with the help of the paper into the Aquapac. It's a piece of cake than. The reader goes extremly easy into the pack. Than remove the paper and close the pack.

Works great, but you still will have a hard time in the beginning to get the reader back out of the pack. Guess after a few times, it will work out just fine.

The Aquapac itself is a very nice device. Looks and feels well build and safe. I wanted one for reading at the beach or in the bathtup. I guess I will not proof, if it is realy waterproofed though

I shot some pics so that you can see what I mean:

mos is offline   Reply With Quote