View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamling View Post
Hi, My two sisters share books. One has a kindle and the other a Nook. I use Calibre to cross over the various formats. I'm very new with ebooks and Calibre. On the Kindle I see all the books as folders and can access them.

Problem: The Nook has a book (several actually), I assume are in memory because I cannot see them using Calibre (scan device memory), nor Windows file search (with show hidden files turned on), and as such I can't load the book into Calibre. Any suggestions?
As an example two books on the Nook I can't see are - The Nook User and Quick reference guides.
Thanks, Greg

p.s. I'm using Calibre 9.1 and Windows XP (SP3). The Kindle is a Touch and the Nook has a backlight with OS 1.1.5
p.s.s. I'm brand new to MobileRead so excuse me if this has been brought up before because I couldn't find it during my preliminary search.
Many devices have sections of the filesystem that are not accessible externally (usually proprietary content). Those titles fit the bill.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote