View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #13057
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Kate Shugak Series by Dana Stabenow and G. Norman Lippert

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I've just finished reading the most recently published book in the Mary Russell series, book 11, The Pirate King and it, like the rest of the books in this series, was a good read. There's a 12th book in the series that's being released this September, called Garment of Shadows. I look forward to it.

So I've just starting to read book 6 in Dana Stabenow's Kate Shugak series (always a good read), Blood Will Tell.

Finished Book 6, Blood Will Tell. It was great!

Lulu.com emailed me about a site-wide sale the other day and I picked up the last 2 published ebooks that I'd not yet read by G. Norman Lippert, Flyover Country and The God of Lost Things. One reason I'd been putting of the purchase was that they were only available as PDFs. This was still true, but I got'em anyway and spent some time converting them to a readable EPUB and MOBI. Oh well!

So, I'm going to read them next.

Last edited by alansplace; 04-30-2012 at 11:27 PM. Reason: spelling
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote