View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 12:49 PM   #13055
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Just started Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman in anticipation of it winning this month's Mobile Read Book Club vote .
Hope you'll like it.

Me, I just finished Tigana and started The Way of Shadows, the first of Brent Weeks' Night Angel trilogy. Still reading the Grapes of Wrath. Somehow I don't feel like reading it fast. Just one chapter each time I remember I'm still reading it.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote