View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 02:03 AM   #8
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Hi all,

from what I have read or heard, the Literati doesn't have an earphone jack, so no TTs, or music, and so forth.

I started watching a review I found by two guys, but it was so monotonous I couldn't go through with the full 10 minutes or so.

I keep thinking that badge-engineered versions should be popping up here and there with different brand names on it - it seems strange in this day and age that a device with a limited market would be unique. The cost of tooling up should ensure other versions are around.

Have to wait and see.

Cheers,

Michael P
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote