View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 12:33 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post

Ugly Junkyard Chicken Metal Sculpture - Every Junkyard Bird Metal Sculpture is handmade in Kentucky by YardBirds. That means each one varies slightly from the other in its handcrafted appearance and attitude. All of the Junkyard Birds are made with bare metal and naturally rust with age. That's their beauty! Size: 9"Lx13"Wx19"H Brand Name: YardBirds Bandana Availability: Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Usually Ships Within 48 Hours.
Excuse me. I lived in Arkansas for 12 years and had two of those things. Different birds, of course. MINE were colored. And they were purty.

Were you making fun of them?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote