View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:39 AM   #15
atanner
atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadioflex View Post
Given how embarrassing these things can prove to be once they're discovered, might I ask you whether you're directly involved with the company that markets this product?

I've been reading your posts and you should be aware, you could be mistaken for having an agenda.

I do have an agenda. I hate DRM and would happily see copyright chopped down to size as well. In combination, licensing rather than owning books and permanent copyright are a blight upon popular culture.
So the ONE guy that needs DRM has an agenda...are you serious bro??

Apparently this forum is very comfortable in ganging up and punishing diversity

Just for the record no, I don't have any agenda except for getting some good advice.

Just for the record...read my @#$%^ and you will understand what I am trying to achieve here.

Just for the record, what you have said, has been said soooooooo many times it should not be said anymore....it's clear we all got it.....
atanner is offline   Reply With Quote