View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 06:16 PM   #8
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I think the font size and font family is stored in system/user/config.dat. I looked at this file and it stores the file you should open when turning the Cybook on.
Actually, there's this mobipocket file that when I did a bulk move from the Cybook's internal storage to the SD card, I accidentally moved that file as well - not leaving a copy in the Cybook's \eBooks folder. So I just copied it across to the Cybook's internal memory and, strangest thing, my Font Family and Size settings magically got restored! Lesson there is to NOT remove that file. ;-)

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote