View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 08:27 AM   #138
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
In the last time I'm guilty of participating in the polls but rarely contributing in the discussions too, but this is mostly a time problem. I seem to read a lot slower and when I finally finish the book all the wise things have already been said! But I'm nevertheless reading all the books, so perhaps there are some other "silent" readers out there too.

But in general, I think the May must have been an exception and I don't realise it as a problem if some "foreign" voters influence the outcome of the voting. Normally our selection is thus that almost every book of it is worth reading, so I didn't care too much from who the votes came.
Billi, I'm sure you read more quickly in English than I could ever do in German! I wish I had your fluency. I hope that you are right and that people who vote do actually read the book that is selected.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote