View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 01:43 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adolson View Post
It's a problem with Ubuntu... I had the same problems... I just uninstalled it and then got the most current release using the instructions on the calibre site

I usually hate going outside of my apt sources, but calibre is moving so rapidly that I don't mind in this case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adolson View Post
Only way to fix was to uninstall their package and use the instructions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristée View Post
What do you mean by using the instructions ? You mean I should remove the calibre package and ... ?
He is referring to uninstalling Ubuntu's Calibre package and following these instructions.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote