View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:20 AM   #62
jillmess
Enthusiast
jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Working pretty great here.

Server: XAMPP 1.7.4 (Apache 2.2.17, PHP 5.3.5)

Client: Stanza 3.2 on iOS 5.1
+1 here

ReadyNAS Ultra 2 (Debian) - Apache 2.2.6, PHP 5.3.1

FBReader + Mantano

I also discovered that (in addition to the original 'special characters' problem) embedded lines dividing sections in metadata was causing individual books to not show using opds in FBReader & whole selections containing these books not to show in Mantano.

Is this is an FBReader/Mantano issue or something that can be corrected in COPS? In any case I can now edit the metadata as necessary when I add additional books to my library.

Jill
jillmess is offline   Reply With Quote