View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 11:54 PM   #1
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Aliens? Yes? No?

Where would we be without aliens I'll tell you where we would not have great movies (Where would we be without great movies like "Starship Troopers" "Star wars" "Signs" "Independence day") Now to star I mean stay on track we must (incase they do come ) We must new ways to destroy them. my list

1. Their alkalies heal "WATER" We must all have squirt guns ready to fend off an invasion

2.Pretend to be DEAD because they want living specimens to take back (trust me I know, Please don't ask how I know its a touchy mater)
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote