View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #10
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
A couple of tweaks...
Can you do it so you can select the Font colour
And allow the image to be the whole background, I've got some nice leather look covers and would like the whole cover to be that, not just an inset image.
Both were on my list to investigate for a future version but I figured I would wait to see if anyone asked for them. Then you ask in the first 24 hours... lol

There is a bit of a dependency between them, since unless you have a light background you are going to want the text color changed. However I haven't figured out how to change the color since I can't find any code in Calibre related to this in the Magick libraries. I suspect it is something to do with a DrawingWand but it is yet another library I have no knowledge of. I'll ask in the developer forum here if Kovid doesn't spot this post and reply here.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote