View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCKobo View Post
The Kobo Wireless Reader does things differently than the Kobo Reader when it comes to power.

- The Kobo Wireless Reader has support for Newspapers and wakes up periodically to check if there are any newspapers waiting for you for download. The current firmware checks more often than it should, and we're fixing that in an update early next week - hopefully Monday.
What time of day are the newspapers released? I have been trying to figure out when the Globe and Mail should arrive. It seems to do it but I don't know when (I guess I could check the database)...

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote