View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMcKean View Post
So many of yew are happy with this, that I must be doing something wrong?

TXT is following carriage returns to a fault.

HTML is centering the text.

ZIP and RAR comics are not displaying. Tries and goes back to menu. This is after renaming CBR and CBZ to RAR and ZIP.

EPUB scrolls off the right edge of the screen and is unreadable.

I am an award-winning writer and voracious reader. And I know my way around gadgets. Apparently all except this one.

What the heck am I doing wrong?

Thomas
Welcome to the forum:

TXT Not quite sure what you mean with this one, surely you want carriage returns to be respected? Need more detail of the problem.

HTML I'm no html guy so I'll let somebody else chime in with this one but the two html tests I've made both justified the text correctly, addmittedly they were from fan fiction sites so were already formatted for reading.

I don't have any comics to test this problem sorry.

EPUB Need a bit more detail as to what the problem is I've not seen any problems with epub other than the odd badly formatted file and the perennial page number bug.

Can you provide files that you are having problems with so we can test them? Providing they are freely distributable of course. I would also suggest trying some of the many files uploaded to MR for testing purposes.

There are many knowledgeable people on this forum who will only be too happy to help.
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote