Thread: Touch 1.2 Update?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #78
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
I just upgraded my Touch to 1.2.1 and have not had any trouble with it. As members may know, I have an ill-behaving Touch which drains its battery in less than 4 days unless I reboot it after I charge it (there are several lengthy threads on this topic). So I can report that the upgrade to 1.2.1 does not alleviate that problem, but it doesn't hurt it either. I can still kill the battery drain by a simple reboot.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote