View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:53 AM   #57
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by piper28 View Post
Hmm, now that's an interesting question. Could one run both the 32 and 64 bit versions at once? Obviously, one wouldn't want them accessing the same library at the same time, but if they were accessing different libraries, would it work? I might have to give this a try at home, I could actually find a use for doing this.
default install paths will have them both using same app data folder. you'd be needing to tweak that I reckon.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote