View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:24 PM   #22
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
Stripping DRM from Kindle books is just as easy as Epub, using the plug ins for Calibre. Exact same steps, exact same amount of time.
I agree with this, but I still prefer that my B&N books download with recognizeable file names as opposed to the gibberish file names my Amazon downloads have. Also, changes to Amazon's desktop app can require updated plug-ins. Not a problem so far, but annoying.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote