Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 03:42 PM   #3
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Looks very promising.... Keep up the great work!

Initial requests:
- Time/Date stamp of last activity on home screen (at bottom) or clock in notification bar (if possible)

- batt. life in % on home screen (at bottom) or % in notification bar (if possible) (a favourite of mine!)

- clear last book read from listing (for privacy concerns)

- separate collections buttons; one for "internal memory" and another "on sd card".
Was thinking more about a "copy collections from the sd card to the internal memory" button and vice-versa?

UPDATE: Be sure to try the JuneReader.zip mods for (un-rooted) PRS-T1 devices provided also by Morkl:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkl View Post
The package at http://morkl.se/reader/JuneReader.zip has been updated, and if I don't hear about any critical bugs I'll put it up at SourceForge in the weekend
Attached Files
File Type: zip JuneReader.zip (1.62 MB, 1019 views)

Last edited by nrapallo; 05-19-2014 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Attached JuneReader.zip for those that can't find it anymore...