Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 01:10 PM   #212
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by inameiname View Post
Oh I see. So perhaps it is best, then, to do a fresh install of Duokan 2012, instead of an upgrade from Duokan Lite's latest version...
actually the easiest way is to use the OTA or the upgrade method (copying the new Dk_System and restart.) . the warning is just to inform users that the new release is actually a new OS. (there is nothing to worry about it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inameiname View Post
Regardless, it sounds like there are quite a few bugs, and as such, I think I'll just stick with Duokan Lite until at least the big bugs with Duokan 2012 get fixed.
Appearing of this bugs is quite normal since the new OS is in its very first stage.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote