View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 11:28 PM   #158
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrXca View Post
I have an odd question for those getting the double page turn:

Does it make a difference where you are at the time?

Discussing this with my girlfriend who also has a touch she complained that the only time she sees it is when she's in my den. Thinking about it I don't remember seeing it when outside or in my living room, so was wondering if the compact fluorescent bulbs in the den may be contributing. (I've been thinking of pulling them out as I'm not a big fan of the light quality anyways)
I have had my kobo touch lock up on me completely several times in the direct sun. I assumed it was simply the touch screen getting too hot/too much glare or whatever. It was easily fixed by shading the screen, waiting a while, then the screen became responsive again.

We don't have any fluorescent bulbs in our house but I still get the double page turn. I'll start noting down where I am and under what lighting conditions.
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote