View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 12:25 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
If there was a service that did it for me I might do it.

I have one book that a friend scanned & OCR'd for me & I've messed with it a bit, but each chapter is basically just line after line of text so I've had to go in and put it into paragraphs using the pbook as a guide. After two chapters I decided there were better ways to spend my time. I'm sure I'll mess with it again sometime & do a few more chapters and quit again.

The do it yourself digitizing thing's definitely not my cup of tea. I've got over 2,000 fiction books & hundreds of non-fiction books. I'd love to have at least the fiction all in e-form, but figure it'll never really happen.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote